About Revere Travel
Having extensively traveled, using a number of well-known travel agents in the past, frustration and surprise in lack of knowledge, flexibility and impersonality are a few problems I incurred. I’m sure you as a customer have witnessed at least one of these? These issues were the catalyst for the creation of Revere Travel.
We at Revere Travel have thousands of air miles of knowledge and experience, visiting key destinations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. But don’t worry if we haven’t been there, one of the core focuses of our company, hopefully separating us from the norm, is research, taking the time to understand the destinations you want, the best hotels, the top things to do, gathering all this information together and giving you what you want, without you having to compromise.
Why choose us?
Our aim is to deliver exceptional holidays to some of the world's most desirable destinations in ultimate luxury. We strive to provide you with a travel experience that is individually tailored to your requirements.
From our personal experience, we strongly believe that booking with the right travel agent brings a number of important benefits that may not be immediately obvious, so we have created our 6 step guide to help you understand the benefits of booking with Revere Travel:
- We always aim to provide the most competitive price available for your holiday, this combined with our unique personal service makes us unrivaled.
- We listen to your needs. Trip Advisor and similar sites offer lots of personal insight but their guidance can be highly subjective. We aim to give truly independent advice providing you with what you actually want and need.
- We explain when an offer is really an 'offer'. Each hotel can have dozens of offers that can be confusing; we ensure you always get the best possible price without the spin.
- We offer added value, we try to ensure you benefit from the best available rooms on check in where available, exclusive added value offers that you may not get by booking direct with the hotel.
- We offer true flexibility. We are a fully independently run business, so we can do things that other, larger agents can't, or often won't.
- We won't tie up your funds. When you book flights and hotels online, they're usually non-refundable which means you have to pay full balance immediately. When booking with us you can normally expect to pay a deposit and the final balance 8-12 weeks before departure.
I know what you're thinking, don't all travel agents follow this guide and the answer is yes they should, but do they?
This is our personal mission and it's why we're in business. We work towards it every day to ensure we differentiate ourselves in the world of travel, standing out from the rest of the luxury crowd as 'the' agent to trust, because our personality is driven by our 4 core values: passion, inspiration, commitment and dedication. Individually these values have an effect, but united they create the ultimate experience you dream of when looking for that all important time away.
We don't follow the trends, we create them!
Travel Trust Association (Member Number U9197)
Being a member of the Travel Trust Association means that you can book your holiday secure in the knowledge that the Travel Trust Association will protect you in the unlikely event of a member becoming insolvent.
Should a member of the Travel Trust Association for any reason financially fail or cease trading, the Travel Trust Association will liaise with the suppliers and Tour Operators to ensure that your holiday goes ahead unaffected. If for any reason this is not possible, the Travel Trust Association will administer a claim for a refund of the money that you have paid to a member for your holiday.
When you buy an ATOL protected air package or flight from Revere Travel you will, if applicable, receive a Confirmation Invoice from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under the Air Travel Organiser's Licence. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website at: www.atol.org.uk